PRODUCT QUALITY POLICY
Star Orient Aviation attaches the utmost importance to the effective management of the quality of the Aviation fuel which it markets.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim to total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- To ensure the full traceability of aviation fuel from point of manufacture to wing tip through effective documentation thus mitigating liability concerns.
- Effective selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria.
- To be sensitive to and responsive to the needs and desires of its customers, providing them with cost effective service and product quality satisfactory to their requirements and international specifications.
- Product quality training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.